Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T; World's Largest Solar

On Oct 29, 6:25*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:33:44 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Oct 29, 11:32*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 06:43:50 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:56*am, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:46:29 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
Large discrete transistors also still have their place.

Yup, just look at power amplifiers in sound reinforcement. Forklift
battery chargers, Sarah Palin's dildo, the list is endless.

You have SUCH a hardon for our Sarah, Toy. *Cracks me up, it does.

She's got rack that makes any good, red-blooded conservative drool.

A bit large, but not a bad body at all. *She's definitely one of the
nicest looking politicians I've ever seen.

But, no, I meant the misogynist hardon, your continual rag on her.

WTF, I'll take the obvious bait, I have a beer to finish so I have a
little time.....

Nothing misogynist to it. I rag on stupid people who want to run for
office.
The only reason she has any traction at all is because of her school
mistress tits and every republican, latent or otherwise, wants to be
punished by her because they have been naughty.
She's a totally doable dolt. If I wasn't otherwise committed, I'd hit
it, but it'd be highly unlikely I would be discussing Sartre with her.