Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Tabby Tabby is offline

Default I Need Some Light Bulbs !!!!!

On Oct 29, 12:51*am, John MacLeod
wrote:
On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "the_constructor"

wrote:
The local church that I attend have asked me to try and find a bulb supplier
in the UK preferably, who can supply some 120V 7.5W (7 point 5 W) Screw-In
bulbs which are used to illuminate the foot pedal keys on the Allen organ.

I have looked at that many websites, I feel that I am going dizzy.

Could anyone possibly help with some information lease ?

With kindest regards,

James

I see you haven't got much help yet.

What's the diameter of the thread on the bulbs concerned? *7.5w
suggests candelabra base (12mm) lamps, often used to illuminate the
translucent base of table lamps in the US. *Give us an idea of the
overall shape and dimensions and the base dimensions. *If my guess is
right, then if you've any problems ordering from the USA, an E11 base
with a 230 volt 15 watt rating will probably fit OK and be available
here and give the same sort of illumination level. *Also last forever
at that sort of downrating.

It would be way too dim.

NT