Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
John MacLeod John MacLeod is offline

Default I Need Some Light Bulbs !!!!!

On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "the_constructor"
wrote:
The local church that I attend have asked me to try and find a bulb supplier
in the UK preferably, who can supply some 120V 7.5W (7 point 5 W) Screw-In
bulbs which are used to illuminate the foot pedal keys on the Allen organ..

I have looked at that many websites, I feel that I am going dizzy.

Could anyone possibly help with some information lease ?

With kindest regards,

James

I see you haven't got much help yet.

What's the diameter of the thread on the bulbs concerned? 7.5w
suggests candelabra base (12mm) lamps, often used to illuminate the
translucent base of table lamps in the US. Give us an idea of the
overall shape and dimensions and the base dimensions. If my guess is
right, then if you've any problems ordering from the USA, an E11 base
with a 230 volt 15 watt rating will probably fit OK and be available
here and give the same sort of illumination level. Also last forever
at that sort of downrating.