Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T; World's Largest Solar

On 27 Oct 2010 21:51:25 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Larry Jaques writes:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:42:01 -0700, wrote:

Yep it is going to be here in Calif. too bad.
It is estimated that so called Green Energy is going to more than double our
current costs.

That's impossible. Grayout Davis already quintupled it before he left
orifice.

You really know not whereof you speak.

OK, so I exaggerated by 3% or so. So sue me. I was kidding about that
asshole who was the governor when I left the state, not the cost of
the greenies. Your AB 32 demands 1/3 of your electricity to be
renewable, so your costs are of your own making. Pfffft!

So you think Gray Davis did NOT force things and cause you
Californicators to pay way more than you were paying by signing long
contracts at exhorbitant prices? You really should pay more
attention, Scott.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califor...election,_2003

--
Most people assume the fights are going to be the left versus the right,
but it always is the reasonable versus the jerks.