Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You're going to need all that money to pay for Obamacare. Millions of
welfare people are relying on you.

Fortunately "Obamacare" will save the Feds $2 trillion over 10 years.

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this
the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for more
of
this change? I hope not.

Pretty good. Business is booming. Had my best month ever last month.
Just hired another worker. Kicked in another $100 to the Democratic
Senatorial Campaign Committee. Just spent $1200 on a couple of sticks
of
antique furniture for my new office. Let's keep the recovery on track.