Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

Bob F wrote:
Steve B wrote:

Wrong, moron. Congress does Barry's bidding, and the Supreme Court
appointees back it up legislating from the bench, even though that's
not their branch of government.

Supreme court legislating from the bench? Do you mean the right wing
supreme court? The one that took a simple case and turned it into the
biggest threat to democracy in our history by giving corporations and
billionaires the right to buy our elections?

Leaving the constitutional arguments aside, the answer to political speech
is more political speech, not less. And to the degree that removing
restrictions enlarges the dialog, the better.

More is spent on advertising potato chips than is spent on presidential
campaigns. (There are those, however, who would argue that one gets more
benefit and satisfaction from a potato chip than a president.)