Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

DGDevin wrote:
So your captain steers the ocean liner onto the rocks, and now you're
blaming the tugboat captain because he hasn't been able to pull the
liner off yet?

Who took the cop off the beat on Wall St.?

Who doubled the federal debt in large part due to an unjustified war,
which according to the CBO will end up costing well over two trillion
dollars (much of it borrowed from our dear friend China)?

Who decided torturing prisoners was a good way to go?

Who figured the feds shouldn't need a court order to listen to your
phone calls or read your e-mails?

Who was President when TARP was signed into law, who bailed out GM and
Chrysler and AIG?

In other words, Einstein, who was in charge when all this **** hit
the fan?
I have no illusions about the Dems being incompetent and corrupt if
they're left in office long enough, they are no different from the
Repubs in that respect. But I am astonished at how short the
memories of some folks are, people who apparently believe that the
clowns who aimed the ship at the rocks are the ones we should now
trust not to do it again.

There memories aren't that bad. Don't forget how long every problem in this
country was blamed on Bill Clinton.