Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

In article ,
"A. Baum" wrote:

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:38:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Took my truck in for oil change, today. The mechanic said that business
is so slow. The economy is really awful.

"I laid off my son, today" he says. Doesn't have enough work to pay him.

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for more of
this change? I hope not.

Skyrocketing unemployment. Government takeover of health, auto and
banking. Unfathomable debit and trade deficits. All in two years.

Seem republicans suffer from long term memory loss about three years
and Dems from Short term about two years.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/