Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On 10/27/2010 9:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, during the GWB time, we had about 5% unemployment. I believe
that the spike in unemployment was due to the BHO tax increases,
reckless spending, and many new regulations and other unfunded
mandates.

That unemployment number you are so fond of only counts those that were
employed. Under W there was nearly a net loss of jobs his first term and
a pathetic total over the whole 8 years.

As far as unfunded mandates, what about the Medicare Dug Bill W pushed
through, there never was any funding for that. Nor were the wars in Iraq
and Afghanistan ever funded. What about it? Nor were his tax cuts for
the rich ever funded.

And just what benefit did we get out of deregulating derivatives?
That was McCaine's chief economic advisor who snuck that through in the
dead of night.

At this point it looks like you are just babbling talking points
without any real knowledge. But blind faith is your thing, isn't it?

You should have just kept your OT hate to yourself.

Jeff