Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

Thanks. I'm glad you already know. It would have taken at least 20
seconds to type the answer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour"
wrote in message

Most people will ignore your bait.
Some will rise to it and agree with you and point out how wonderful
the Republican party is.
Others will disagree and point out how horrible the Republican party
is.
I am leaving your bait untouched, and will ask you a question instead.

As a, presumably, man of Jesus, what did you do to help out those
unfortunate people? Did you offer to try to help the son? Point him
in the direction of some work, ask if he had any other marketable
skills, offer to hire him for even a few hours of paid work? Did you
tell the father something to soothe his soul and offer him hope? Or
did you decide that bitching and moaning on Usenet to further your
political views would cover all of your bases and get you into heaven
that much sooner?

Problems are never solved by dividing people. Even in war, unless
there is overwhelming military superiority, AND the other side doesn't
really care if they win or lose, things are decided and solved by
people coming together.

We are not at war, we are one people with problems that need to be
solved.
Neither side has overwhelming superiority of any sort.
No need to answer my question if you did anything for the laid off son
- I already know the answer.