Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:43:32 -0400, "
wrote Re OT "I laid off my son, today":

It isn't the Dems or Repubs who are bringing us down, it is the morons
who vote. Bush was obviously a spoiled rich ne'er-do-well BEFORE he was
elected...he dropped some sound-bites about religion and morals and the
lemmings took the bait. The electorate spent, what - five years? -
obsessing about Bill Clinton's sex life while terrorists were loading
their guns. On 9/11, air traffic controllers had no clue who was
steering the planes ... OMG, THEY'RE COMING AT THE PENTAGON?!! Carpet
bombing Afghanistan for about a year would have been an appropriate
solution, and if their neighbors didn't want us using their airspace
then the policy applies to them, too. We didn't fight a war in Iraq, we
wasted thousands and thousands of lives on bad PR. The cost will not
become apparent until we begin paying for lifelong care for troops with
multiple amputations and TBI's.

Well said.