Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default OT local authority rights of way enforcement officer on his way...any tips?

On 2010-10-25, Spamlet wrote:

The 4Wheel Drive clubs are campaigning vigorously for access to all the old
'green lanes' - thereby making them unusable to anyone else:

Garbage.

Out of interest, in what way garbage ?

That they are campaigning vigorously or damaging lanes ?

The latter.

IME horses often cause as much damage to footpaths as do motor
vehicles. Horses have rendered one of my favourite footpaths unusable
for large parts of the year.
--
(\__/) M.