Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Ebooks of interest

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:31:12 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 10/23/2010 6:58 PM, DoN. Nichols wrote:

And how many people have the equipment to play 78 RPM records
these days?

Uh, well, I do! Victrola sitting right next to my desk here. Even have
some new needles. Maybe one of these days I'll see about trying to
record some of the records I have. There's some real classic stuff,
Eddie Cantor's "I Fall Down and Go Boom", and The Banjo Kings are two I
remember in the collection.

Jon

Somewhere, I have a set of 78's featuring George Formby that my father
gave my uncle for Christmas in the late '40s. they eventually found
their way back to me.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada