Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Sterilization For Drug Addicts

"Wild_Bill" wrote:

I don't have a clue as to which specific carbide to use, you would certainly
know more about that, but I would suspect that the finished hole might not
be accurately centered if you intend to plunge the endmill, just to open up
the holes a little bit.

These are holes for a bolt circle.

Can you grind the holes with small cylindrical shaped mounted points, and
maybe a rotary table? (cordless drill on the input shaft of RT maybe).
Most likely a lot slower operation, but may yield better accuracy.. and
possibly more mess to clean up.

Don't have a grinder.

For the non-metalworking question, I remember numerous times when, in the
past, folks have said.. Oh, the political (bull****) will end after the
election. That was 3 presidential elections ago.
The BS won't get lower until the worst offenders leave RCM, but they're not
likely to as long as their cheerleaders/groupies keep nurturing them.

I just wish they would trim r.c.m. out of the replies. I monitor rec.guns that is
moderated. That suffers from moderation in that a back and forth conversation during an
evening can not take place unless a moderator is online instantly approving posts.

A small group of punks are attempting to control the neighborhood.
It all depends upon the level of committment that the residents have to
control their neighborhood.

Kill filters, marking threads ignore, right off the bat is helping at this end. I know
I'll never change anyone's mind that is hard core.

Wes