Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default IKEA Kitchen Cabinets

On Oct 24, 10:25*am, Han wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote in news:4cc3b2b1$0$2444
:

On 10/23/2010 9:00 PM Jeff Thies spake thus:

* *If you have never been in an IKEA, it is an experience. So large it
has a cafeteria. I've bought a bunch of stuff there. I'll probably buy
some kitchen lights there in the next day or two.

The Swedish meatballs they serve are really good and very cheap.

Ikea is almost next doors, near the intersection of Rts 17 & 4 in Bergen
county, NJ. *I have my own meatballs, but the gingerbread cookies are a
must for me. *We have a fair amount of Ikea furniture. *We love the Billy
bookcases, oak or beech. *We put a lot of glass doors on them. *Don't know
whether they are still available. *We also have desks and cabinets for the
desks, but I think that style is not available anymore. *We had a few
drawer cabinets that were less than optimal, especially the one that was
wide (almost 3 feet?? perhaps). *Too flimsy

As David said, visiting one is an experience. *Another Ikea is just about
next to Newark Airport ... smile

--
Best regards
Han

The 5 closest IKEA stores to me are all between 250 and 275 miles
away.

Those meatballs better be d*mn good!