Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default .22 scope adjustments

Please rethink your alignment procedure. I don't know the centerline offset between the bore and the scope, but if intersection
occurs at 21', you will be very high at 50 yds. Do the arithmetic.
Steve

On 2010-10-24, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus22870 wrote:

An adjustment of 1/4" MOA means 1/4 inch per click at 100 yards. 12
feet is 4 yards, so one click means 1/4*4/100 = 0.01 inch. So, to
adjust the point of impact by this much, I would need to adjust the
scope by 100 clicks?

Sounds right. Did you mount the rings in line with the bore centerline.

Wes, yes, I think so. Anyway, I have adjusted it enough, so that it is
completely dead on.