Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default Ebooks of interest

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 10/23/2010 9:31 AM, Mike Henry wrote:

Not sure if it's still the case, but it used to be that the DX (big
Kindle) was the only one that could directly accept PDF files from a PC.
The small one required you to do something like email the file to Amazon
where they "converted" it to your Kindle.

Oooh, THAT is not something I like. Take forever to email everything I
wanted to load up. Ok, I'll just sit back on the sidelines and watch them
evolve a bit more.

Nope.
Kindle 3 takes pdf files straight from the PC. No email-conversion
required.
....albeit with the user-interface deficiencies I noted earlier.

--
Jeff R.