Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Railway metalworking..

On Oct 22, 12:49*am, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:06:42 -0400, "Phil Kangas"

wrote:
Here's some action with heavy machinery and big iron.
There's even thermit welding going on! It's a long video
over ten minutes, fyi.

http://www.wimp.com/railwaytracks/

That looks like a pretty dangerous job site. Those guys have to be
approaching Mach 1 in those cranes. I would be scared of getting run
over. I also can't believe how fast those workers move. Did the
company put Meth in their Gatorade? Any company would love to have
employees that can finish a job like that in 12 minutes flat.
Dave

That's what happens when the workers are paid by the job instead of
hourly.
Karl