Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ebooks of interest

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:34:10 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 10/22/2010 6:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

You may wish to read this..... and compare...

Thanks, something to think about. Maybe my best bet for now is to hold
off and see what comes out in the next 6-12 months. Yeah, the BeBook
sure looks to have it on general compatibility and formats.

Jon

Since ebook readers are still largely in their infancy....that might be
best. Now on the other hand..you can pick up one of the new and very
cheap laptops for $150-300..the same price as an ebook reader..and it
will give you color, all the computer functions and read ALL formats.

But then..they arent as small and thin as the ebook readers
either..though they are getting much closer....

http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=NBB

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...33/subcat.html

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)