Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_12_] Josepi[_12_] is offline

Default My week

It draws out the trolls, shows progress of header association since threaded
readesr were developed, takes less effort to read and post is becoming
popular in many groups.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
Your posts come through top posted, which in a longer post makes it
tougher to read, and there's no clear quotation marks for the stuff
you quoted. I don't understand the "I can read any style just fine"
comment, unless you're saying, "**** you." I would think that you'd
be interested in making it easier for other people to read. I'm sure
it's just a simple setting that needs to be tweaked.

On Oct 20, 9:21 pm, "Josepi" wrote:
Must be a complex reader that is hard to use.

I can read any style just fine.

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Sorry, but I have given up trying to decipher your posting methods....
you just don't seem to want to fit in and that's okay.