Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Ebooks of interest

On 10/22/2010 3:48 PM, Jeff R. wrote:

There is a catch, however, and that is that the interface when reading PDF
files is clumsy and slow. One page per screen (small screen) is way too
small, so you have to enlarge it into four windows which don't scroll.

Ah, good to get some feedback like this. Maybe I'll opt for the bigger
one. And good to know they'll deal with folks down under, as I'm headed
there in the not too distant future...

So, how hard is it to -find- the book you want? Is it straight
alphabetical, or can you organize books into folders by topic?

Yeah, that screen really is lovely, part of why I thought I was looking
at a fake for a few seconds.

Jon