Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Ebooks of interest

Jon Anderson wrote:

My interest in the Amazon Kindle went up greatly when I read it will
hold up to 3500 ebooks. Now I'm not sure yet how many it'll hold in PDF
format, but dang, to have a few hundred technical reference books
available in a heartbeat...

Saw one at Staples the other day, and it was so thin, I thought at first
it was a cardboard facsimile until I noticed the power cord. Really a
slick looking unit. I've put it at the top of my wish list for Christmas...

Jon

If only I could verify my ownership of many of my books and have them on a kindle after
recycling them. That would be sweet. The one down side of drm is what happens to your
library after you die?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller