Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Replace spark plugs

On Oct 21, 1:04*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:02:28 -0500, dpb wrote:
LSMFT wrote:

It's an American lack of engineering intelligence. Replaceable parts
should be accessible. ...

BS.

I can give you a list of any number of non-US manufactured vehicles that
are at least as difficult if not worse for routine maintenance access
items...

My son's Audi seems to start every job with "Remove front bumper,
cowl, and radiator.g

Jim

I felt that way on my BMW at first, every under the hood job seemed to
start" remove fluid and radiator" but the radiator really came out
easily and it really was the first step to doing anything near the
front of the engine. It turned out to be time well spent.