Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default My week

On Oct 21, 11:51*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 10/21/2010 12:44 PM, RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 20, 9:21 pm, *wrote:
Must be a complex reader that is hard to use.

I can read any style just fine.

*wrote in message

Sorry, but I have given up trying to decipher your posting methods....
you just don't seem to want to fit in and that's okay.

Your posts come through top posted, which in a longer post makes it
tougher to read, and there's no clear quotation marks for the stuff
you quoted. *I don't understand the "I can read any style just fine"
comment, unless you're saying, "**** you." * I would think that you'd
be interested in making it easier for other people to read. *I'm sure
it's just a simple setting that needs to be tweaked.

I for one try real hard to give people the benefit of the doubt, and because he
does post on-topic at least half the time, I (and several others) have tried
many times (more times than he deserves) to convince this dip**** to use a
helpful posting style, but he flat-out refuses. *He thinks it's a funny little
game, and he's just "oh so amused" that so many people have such a problem with
it. *The more that people bitch at him about it, the more happy it makes him;
in fact, I'm convinced it gives him a woody. *I truly think he's too stupid to
fix it, so he compensates by making fun of everybody who complains about it.

Ahhhhh!! Brilliant deduction. Not that he doesn't want to change,
he's not able...Bingo!