Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default My week

On 10/21/2010 12:44 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 20, 9:21 pm, wrote:
Must be a complex reader that is hard to use.

I can read any style just fine.

wrote in message

Sorry, but I have given up trying to decipher your posting methods....
you just don't seem to want to fit in and that's okay.

Your posts come through top posted, which in a longer post makes it
tougher to read, and there's no clear quotation marks for the stuff
you quoted. I don't understand the "I can read any style just fine"
comment, unless you're saying, "**** you." I would think that you'd
be interested in making it easier for other people to read. I'm sure
it's just a simple setting that needs to be tweaked.

I for one try real hard to give people the benefit of the doubt, and because he
does post on-topic at least half the time, I (and several others) have tried
many times (more times than he deserves) to convince this dip**** to use a
helpful posting style, but he flat-out refuses. He thinks it's a funny little
game, and he's just "oh so amused" that so many people have such a problem with
it. The more that people bitch at him about it, the more happy it makes him;
in fact, I'm convinced it gives him a woody. I truly think he's too stupid to
fix it, so he compensates by making fun of everybody who complains about it.

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."