Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default Citizen C2020H 44780 module.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:45:34 +0100, Ian Field wrote:

"Baron" wrote in message
Ian Field Inscribed thus:

Found this module clearing out a corner where junk started to
accumulate, it must be pretty old as google didn't find any reference
to Citizen making LCD modules.

I'll bet it came out of a typewriter. :-)

Possibly - or a very old fax machine.

Anyone know whether KS0066 & KS0070 modules are compatible with the
HD44780 standard?

As far as I can find out, yes. Most manufacturers are using clones
anyway. I don't think the original 44780 is made now.

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info