Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default You're all idiots

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message
I read the replies from those that seem to think they know what they're
talking about..

when in REALITY, they can't understand a clear explanation, or even a
simple picture when it's provided for them.

Replies like that cheap carabiner will break, jumping to the conclusion
that J Clarke was actually suggesting that the trailer load could be
secured with the cheap carabiners.
You stupid, misguided fucwit.

Up there on your high horse, Steve B, and others, you'll take exception
with someone that has provided A safe, reliable and inexpensive solution.

I didn't say his method was THE solution, I stated that it was practical.

Did you not see the replies regarding tying knots in chains (and twisting
them to shorten them), or maybe you're just selective of who you will
take the time to try to strike up an argument with.

Doesn't matter to me, couldn't give a FRA.. I only read your posted
questions because they're ridiculously funny.

--
WB

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right, just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a shackle
improperly, and using a fifty cent caribiner to hold up a length of useless
chain is "practical". Well, maybe. There's a lot of that in the real
world.

You're done. You may go now.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?