Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default You're all idiots

I read the replies from those that seem to think they know what they're
talking about..

when in REALITY, they can't understand a clear explanation, or even a simple
picture when it's provided for them.

Replies like that cheap carabiner will break, jumping to the conclusion that
J Clarke was actually suggesting that the trailer load could be secured with
the cheap carabiners.
You stupid, misguided fucwit.

Up there on your high horse, Steve B, and others, you'll take exception with
someone that has provided A safe, reliable and inexpensive solution.

I didn't say his method was THE solution, I stated that it was practical.

Did you not see the replies regarding tying knots in chains (and twisting
them to shorten them), or maybe you're just selective of who you will take
the time to try to strike up an argument with.

Doesn't matter to me, couldn't give a FRA.. I only read your posted
questions because they're ridiculously funny.

--
WB

"Steve B" wrote in message

And then, there's always the slant that there are still some people here
who DO know what they are talking about,

and then, there's REALITY, where right is just plain right.

Reality is nature's way of keeping things straight. When you rig
something up wrong, it can work. And when you rig something up right, it
can fail. We're just talking about how to do it right. What works is all
over the map. It is not the fault of the group that a person would rather
trust their Dad's opinion, and dis a lot of people who have actually BTDT,
and has the attitude of , "Well, this is the way I do it, and it works for
me."

There's a hundred ways to cook a poodle, but it all tastes like chicken.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.