Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default InSinkErator Disposer Housing Cracked

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 1:34 pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
jeff_wisnia wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Oct 18, 11:55 am, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

-snip-

I remember from my yoot, maybe around 1950,

-snip-

Ah...did you say "yoot"? What's a yoot? ;-)

See:

http://www99.epinions.com/review/mvi...nt_39849528964

One of the characters ibn that movie consistantly mispronounced "youth"
as "yoot".

And if I remember correctly the judge said
"Did you say 'Yoot'? What's a yoot."

That's about all I remember from the movie. g

Jim

Why do you think I used the quote I used?

To be more accurate, it was "yoots" (plural) since Joe Pesci was
defending "Oh, excuse me, your honor, two *youths*" at the time.

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/x...i-Fred-Gwynne-

It's not something I'm overly proud of, but I could probably quote 75%
of that movie.

I've lost track of how many times my wife and 2 daughters have watched
it, but it's well over 50 times...and every time they watch it, I gain
a little more 'knowledge" about it.

Vinny: How many fingers am I holding up?" (He holds up 2 fingers)

Judge: Let the record show that the counselor is holding up two
fingers.

Vinny: Your Honor, please, huh?

Judge: Oh. Sorry.

Vinny: Now, Mrs. Reilly - and only Mrs. Reilly - how many fingers am I
holding up now?

(He holds up two fingers)

Mrs. Reilly: Four.

Vinny: What do you think now, dear?

Mrs. Reilly: I'm thinking of getting thicker glasses.

reply:

My Cousin Vinny and Groundhog Day never seem to get old to me. Forrest
Gump, Good Will Hunting, Scrooged, I could go on for about ten movies that
fit your description. Blazing Saddles, he he he. Couldn't be made with
today's PC crap. Glad they got it in the can when they could. History of
the World, "I LOVE double time HARCH!" "It's good to be king."

LOL

Steve