Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default InSinkErator Disposer Housing Cracked

On Oct 18, 1:34*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
jeff_wisnia wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Oct 18, 11:55 am, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

-snip-

I remember from my yoot, maybe around 1950,

-snip-

Ah...did you say "yoot"? What's a yoot? ;-)

See:

http://www99.epinions.com/review/mvi...nt_39849528964

One of the characters ibn that movie consistantly mispronounced "youth"
as "yoot".

And if I remember correctly the judge said
"Did you say 'Yoot'? *What's a yoot."

That's about all I remember from the movie. *g

Jim

Why do you think I used the quote I used?

To be more accurate, it was "yoots" (plural) since Joe Pesci was
defending "Oh, excuse me, your honor, two *youths*" at the time.

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/x...i-Fred-Gwynne-

It's not something I'm overly proud of, but I could probably quote 75%
of that movie.

I've lost track of how many times my wife and 2 daughters have watched
it, but it's well over 50 times...and every time they watch it, I gain
a little more 'knowledge" about it.

Vinny: How many fingers am I holding up?" (He holds up 2 fingers)

Judge: Let the record show that the counselor is holding up two
fingers.

Vinny: Your Honor, please, huh?

Judge: Oh. Sorry.

Vinny: Now, Mrs. Reilly - and only Mrs. Reilly - how many fingers am I
holding up now?

(He holds up two fingers)

Mrs. Reilly: Four.

Vinny: What do you think now, dear?

Mrs. Reilly: I'm thinking of getting thicker glasses.