Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default Citizen C2020H 44780 module.

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

Found this module clearing out a corner where junk started to
accumulate, it must be pretty old as google didn't find any reference
to Citizen making LCD modules.

I'll bet it came out of a typewriter. :-)

There's actually a couple of other 44780 modules I've not been able to
locate a data sheet for, you'd think there was a standard of either a
single row of pins along one edge or the 2 rows at one end, but
apparently the 2 rows at one end can be different ways round depending
on make/model.

Anyone know of a way to power it up without damage if I don't get the
pins right first time?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards: