Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default "Heatballs" - Their time has come

DerbyDad03 wrote:

What I love doing is pointing out to my "kids" (18 - 24) how many of
"their" songs are remakes of songs from my generation. I love pointing
out to them that many of the artists that they listen to fit into one
of 2 groups:

Heh!

Around the office the young whipper-snappers had never heard of the concept
of a "Campaign Song."

So I go to my local music store and look virtually EVERYWHERE. In
desperation I approached the clerk with the least amount of metal in his
face and asked if he could help me find "The M.T.A." by the Kingston Trio.

"Cool, dude. Follow me."

He walked over to a rack, extended his hand without even looking, and
plucked the CD out of the bin. Exactly what I wanted.

You'll never guess the section in which it was filed. Wait for it now...
"Classics."

I was under the impression that "Classics" included, you know, Frank Sinatra
and Bing Crosby.