Posted to rec.woodworking
Barb/Bob Alexander Barb/Bob Alexander is offline

Default Old saw blade question

"Thos" wrote in message
Part of the things I got after the death of my Dad a few years ago was a
cabinet with several (20-30) blades for a the old Delta TS he had. I
don't believe any of them are "name brand" blades. There are a variety of
rip and crosscut blades, some in decent shape and sharp, and some are
dull, and slightly rusty. If I had to guess, most of the blades are at
least 50 years old. Is there any use for these other than selling for
scrap metal prices which seem to be up these days? I have his saw, a mid
'50s Unisaw and I have a few good modern blades for it. These old blades
haven't seen the light of day in many years and are just taking up space.
Opinions?
Thanks in advance

Can you paint a scene? Painted saw blades go for $25 and up at my local
flea markets.