Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Panel Edge Glue-ups Without Jointing?

On Oct 13, 6:24*pm, Kevin wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:27:17 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

I'm getting ready to glue up some panels for an electronics rack case
I'm building for a client. *The longest panels will be 42".

In what I think was a table saw thread, maybe a year ago, someone
mentioned that they get a glue-up-ready edge joint with their table saw.
*I do have a jointer, but I also have a good table saw with a good
blade, a long rip fence and a long outfeed table.

This thread was starting to make me feel inadequate about my table
saw, because inspite of having all the fancy blades mentioned here no
way in hell can I go straight to a glue up. *

Then I flattened a cherry slab that had a twist in it on the cnc and
felt better about things

-Kevin

Fun, huh?