Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fire-safe low power space heater?

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:15:49 -0500, Ignoramus12853
wrote:

I would like to find/make etc a space heater, I would say 200 watts,
that would be completely fire safe (say, I could surround it with
paper and it still would not start a fire). How would I accomplish
this?

A friend of mine makes bird incubators for his bird club (and others.)
He buys the long, 1" diameter, squirrelcage style of fan with heating
elements attached. We saw the distributor at WESTPAK a decade ago;
I've forgotten the supplier name.

Sumpin like this: http://fwd4.me/UpR

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs