Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default "Jack of all trades" business card?

On Oct 12, 7:23*pm, wrote:
On 12 Oct 2010 02:34:28 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2010-10-12, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:57:02 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

* *[ ... ]

And that's why my business is a "Handyman and Repair" business and my motto
is "I can fix almost anything !" .
*And the business is starting to grow ... got kinda nervous there for a
while , but happy clients are your best advertisement , and I'm starting to
get a few passing my name out .

"fix anything but a broken heart or the crack of dawn"

* *And that only because I can't get the right rod. :-)

* *Enjoy,

*For the crack of dawn it's a simple "fusion" problem.- Hide quoted text -

If it's a bad one you're suppose to grind it out before making a root
pass with your rod.