Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Oscar_Lives[_2_] Oscar_Lives[_2_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again!

"John" wrote in message ...
10/10/2010 7:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 04:36:19 -0700, wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:57:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Im allergic to hops. Which is why in my entire life, Ive never had an
entire full beer. 57 yrs and Ive never totaled 16 ounces of beer in all
that time.

I take a drink of beer..and Im blowing lunch like Mount St. Helens

So I should not be around beer drinkers. Even the smell makes me
queasy.

So its obvious any amount of beer is dangerous to society at large and
it should be banished immediately!!!

Right?

Gunner

Actually Gunner, it is you that should be banished. Beer is the
staff of life. It was invented by Christian Monks.

John

Well ****. I always thought beer was invented by Mormon Monks.