Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Jack of all trades" business card?

On 12 Oct 2010 02:34:28 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2010-10-12, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:57:02 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

[ ... ]

And that's why my business is a "Handyman and Repair" business and my motto
is "I can fix almost anything !" .
And the business is starting to grow ... got kinda nervous there for a
while , but happy clients are your best advertisement , and I'm starting to
get a few passing my name out .

[ ... ]

"fix anything but a broken heart or the crack of dawn"

And that only because I can't get the right rod. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

For the crack of dawn it's a simple "fusion" problem.