Posted to alt.home.repair

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

Like the Bedouins used to say. Trust in Allah, but keep your camel
tied. Much the same with Mormons, though we don't have camels any
more. God helps those who help themselves. Part of our mortal
experience, learning how to take care of our own problems. As best we
can.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Same deal with the ibuprophen. The old yellow Nuprin were excellent.
The small brown generics are useless. The BJ's Wholesale club generic
were OK for the white ones, and the colored ones aren't great. I've
got some Motrin, trying that out and see if it's any good.

Why take drugs? Jesus will heal you !!!!