Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Panel Edge Glue-ups Without Jointing?

On Oct 12, 1:54*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/12/10 12:36 PM, Robatoy wrote:

* zzactly. I got into the TruMatch routerbits/base combo and had so
much luck with it, I never looked back.

So, I get how the left and right match up with the wavy edge... like T&G.
Is the base combo part of it a spacer that is half the thickness of one
'wave?"

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

an exact 1/8" however you get to that. Either a dedicated router base
or a shim laid on one edge (not as reliable.
I can hook you up with the right router base, which you can eithew
drill yourself or predrilled for your router.
I don't know how much of this you're going to do, so....
I think Tom calls it SeamRite
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2elob3u