Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

Your veterinarian prescribed ibu? You are a horse?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
.. .

I recall, some time ago, having a little back trouble. Vet prescribed
those
800 mg ibuprofen.

Years ago I had a bleeding ulcer. My stomach has given me fits for
years.
I now take half an OTC Prylosec daily, which has resulted in the best
I've
felt in years.

Back to the back trouble of the old days. About the time my back
started
feeling better, my stomach was killing me. Ibuprofen is very touch
on the
stomach, assuming one is inclined to suffer that affliction.

Harold