Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

Steve B wrote:
"Jim wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tramadol is good stuff. One friend of mine takes it, for bad back. He
says he likes hydrocodone for faster action.

Naproxyn. The BJ's wholesale club brand is useless. I tried some, and
ended up trashing the rest of the bottle. Aleve is good.

Same deal with the ibuprophen. The old yellow Nuprin were excellent.
The small brown generics are useless. The BJ's Wholesale club generic
were OK for the white ones, and the colored ones aren't great. I've
got some Motrin, trying that out and see if it's any good.

Get a prescription for 800mg time-release ibuprofen.
Should work fine by itself, but with a Spaten Optimator
chaser, it's marvelous. Can you drink beer for medicinal
purposes?

Beer IS medicine, dummy. ;-)

Getting ready to home brew, and I can't wait.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

During prohibition alcohol was prescribed as a drug, something like
marijuana is now being used in CA.

John