Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Ignoramus23519 Ignoramus23519 is offline

Default second hand smoke

On 2010-10-12, % wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:31:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I figure if anyone is such inconsiderate with second hand smoke. I
don't need to be around them.

My parents both smoked, in the days of my youth. I got a lot of ear
infections. My sister got bronchitis and athsma. One of my ear
infections (probably from the smoke) went too long, and damaged my
hearing. Got my first hearing aid at age 6. I'll be wearing hearing
aids for the rest of my life.

When I was born, I couldn't speak a word of english.

That's very unusual.