Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:01:45 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yes, that sounds good. I have some arthritis time release acetaminophen
which helps. Timed release ibu is probably good, too.

I don't know of any medical exemption for beer. I do know that before I
joined the church, beer made aches and pains worse.

So, you're saying that since you've joined the church, the beer no longer
makes the aches and pains worse? Hallelujah! It's a Miracle! ;-P

Cheers!
Rich