Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Jack of all trades" business card?

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:57:02 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

In home repair, a guy who can come in the door, fix a leaking hose to
a wash machine, tighten a door hinge or two, repair an outlet, and
clean the gutters on his way out is called a "Handyman".

If you're addressing a market that doesn't seem to have built-in
monikers, consider using adjectives related to "versatile",
"cross-discipline", etc.

--

Tim Wescott

And that's why my business is a "Handyman and Repair" business and my motto
is "I can fix almost anything !" .
And the business is starting to grow ... got kinda nervous there for a
while , but happy clients are your best advertisement , and I'm starting to
get a few passing my name out .

"fix anything but a broken heart or the crack of dawn"