Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

On 10/11/2010 9:10 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
wrote:

find a good chiropractor

The guy's in pain, and all you can do is use an oxymoron as a joke.

Oh, I'm not really in pain anymore (from that injury at least), and many
others have told me the same thing. There is a kernal of truth in
chiropractic, but I'm not sure I want to suffer through the glassy-eyed
spiels from the true believers who think chiropractic can replace real
medicine. Judging from friends and relatives, I think a lot of the
positive effects people get are from placebo effect, combined with the
common-sense treatment of taking better care of themselves, getting more
exercise, and remembering not to slouch and such. I think the valid part
of chiropractic looks a whole lot like the physical therapy a sports
medicine clinic or occupational therapy place does. But what do I know?

--
aem sends...