Posted to rec.woodworking
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Rough Cut

In article
" writes:

His vocabulary is limited. "Sweet" is a favorite word.

I expected that if he ended just one more sentence with "Eli," his
assistant would brain him with a jack plane.

I agree it shows a lot of promise. The first show, of course,
looked like a first show.

The one article I recall reading said that they are hoping that
he/they catch the interest of a younger DIY viewership. I don't
know if that is the explanation for his frenetic demonstration
style. I hope that gets a bit smoother. But that's just the viewing
preferences of an old man.

I know you have to rush some to get a project into ~20 minutes.
But even Carter Can (MDF filled fluff that it is) has an easier
pace for the viewer. I assume that it is difficult to strike that
balance.

--
Drew Lawson

". . . And I never give a reason"