Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 04:36:19 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:58:39 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

As for the cancer risks of second hand smoke, please provide some
data/citations to its danger to both people and pets.

Here is all the documentation you need:

Some people can tolerate cigarette smoke while some people cannot.
You'll never know the difference until it's too late. So take your chances
and maybe die or play it safe and maybe live.

Your opinion is noted.

Now about those citations?

Im reminded of an asshole who works for a company my partner rents shop
space from.

He hates cig smoke. Claims it effects his "asthma"

Only problem is...he sweeps the very dusty shop, from inside a cloud of
dust for an hour or more....., no mask and then looks up, sees someone
OUTSIDE the shop smoking ..and screams "my asthma! Dont smoke near the
doors!!"

When mention is made of the cloud of dust he is standing in...he then
gets a cross look on his face and runs over and puts on a dust
mask...which he should have been wearing in the first place if he
actually DID have asthma.

Guy has worked for the one company for over 18 yrs, since he was 18. Is
an utter yutz. He can do his job marginally well enough, but then..one
can train a chimp to do things "well enough: in 18 yrs.

And of course..he is a liar as well as a cry baby and has zero people
skills.

Shrug..but thats only one guy.

Now about those citations about second hand smoke?

We already know your opinion..and as they say..."opinions are like
assholes..everybody has one and they generally all stink"

Ill be waiting for your "proof"

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)