Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Jack of all trades" business card?

On 2010-10-10, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

Snag wrote:

Recently , I've been fabbing and installing lock boxes on AC condenser
cages . Couple of bucks for material , and I'm getting 45 bucks each for
them . Works out to just under $30/hour average ...

Sounds like a good job -- but why do they *need* locks on the cages?
Someone stealing Freon? (It is hard enough to g

Thieves are destroying A/C systems to steal the copper tubing.

Ouch! (And -- if you catch them, you can get them on the charge
of intentional relase of Freon into the atmosphere.)

They are committing a felony with the thousands of dollars it costs
to replace the smashed equipment

enough left over to pay them.