Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jan Panteltje Jan Panteltje is offline

Default Hilarious "Solution" to Budget Deficit

On a sunny day (Sat, 09 Oct 2010 17:30:36 -0500) it happened flipper
wrote in :

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 08:39:44 -0400, PeterD wrote:

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:20:11 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:24:58 -0400, PeterD wrote:

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:48:09 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Hilarious "Solution" to Budget Deficit:

Sell California to China for $10 Trillion ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hey, not that funny, it might work. But, think of the new wall we'd
have to build...

You mean to keep people *in* California before the sale or to keep
people from going back after?

To keep them in! And as well, we could put one-way turnsiles every
mile for anyone who wants to leave and go there. But one-way: you go,
you stay.

I was alluding to the mass migration of business out of California vs
the 'Communist Chinese' having a better handle on free enterprise than
the current crop of loony tunes running our country.

Exactly, but that is because there is only one party,
and decisions get taken, not 2 parties who only
try to destroy what he other one is trying to build.
That is why China is more likely to be first on Mars.
Because it does not change direction every 4 or 8 years with its projects,
as the US does.